Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[web-design] Re: Online Credit Card Processing

 

Hello Soren
You can use paypal, Paypal has IPN.

John
MyInnet Inc - a Small Hosting company
provide $30 - $ 50/year for your web hosting
http://www.myinnet.us

=====soren.j.winslow@cummins.com (2012-03-01 05:25:30)===========
Who can recommenced what online credit card processing company? I don't need a shopping cart, I can build that myself. What I need is a company that I can post the products that are in a customers cart to the credit card service and they can take the customers information and process their credit card, then be able to redirect back to my website. Being able to use my branding template would be a plus.

Thanks in advance,
Soren

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
---------------------------------------------------------------
web-design@yahoogroups.com is sponsored, owned, and founded by Technogypsie Designs (formerly Wandering Leaf Designs)
~etching your presence on the web  
leafworks@yahoo.com  

To unsubscribe or change your settings:
Please go to http://www.yahoogroups.com
- login, - choose group to modify, - change to unsubscribe,
web only, digest, or single post mode
By email: send a email from your email address receiving this
post to web-design-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment