Tuesday, July 16, 2013

[web-design] Testing My Contact Centre application

 

hi.
no.
i do not have a credit card or paypal
so.
just the free service.
and thanks.
marvin..
On 16/07/2013 11:46 AM, Nick Gawronski wrote:
block quote
Hi Marvin, Please only send emails to
bg@nickgawronski.com
I am very busy with school work so if I don't get around to your
message for a few days you will need to wait until I do. I posted this
message to the
blindgeeks group so hopefully you will get some answers there. I am
thinking of a paid plan that if you would be willing to pay for my
moderating services
I will do your moderating of your lists postings for you but am still
thinking about what price I would charge for such a service unless you
can wait until
I have time. If you really want to have me look into this type of
service please let me know and I will also want to know from you how
many groups you
wish me to moderate for you and how many messages you will be sending
per day. If you don't wish faster service then you can stick with this
plan which
is when I get around to it. Nick Gawronski
On 7/15/2013 8:28 PM, Marvin Hunkin wrote:
block quote
hi.
well was able to set up my account on file zilla.
have taken out all the <br />
and also, indented the php code.
so easier to read.
and have uploaded all the images.
scripts, and html and php to my server.
also got rid of the image for the index page, and found a phone icon.
so.
take a look at the code.
some one else said about changing the password.
do i do this in xampp.
and or maybe another page, where the user can change their password.
so if so.
what is the code to check and change the password.
then it is stored in the database.
also have the script to update the contacts and events. and do i need to
have a page to update the login.
or not.
so will paste the ulr below.
can you take a look.
sorry for messing you arround.
and the time difference.
as i am in australia.
marvin.
http://marvinhunkin.bmtafeweb.com
ps: any tips, tricks, or any errors, snipets of code to fix any problems.
also.
with the update contacts and events.
a blank tables so far.
should i have at least one record.
let me know.
marvin.
and using xammpp 1.80 control panel.
ps: so, do you know php, and my sql.

block quote end

block quote end

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
---------------------------------------------------------------
web-design@yahoogroups.com is sponsored, owned, and founded by Technogypsie Designs (formerly Wandering Leaf Designs)
~etching your presence on the web  
leafworks@yahoo.com  

To unsubscribe or change your settings:
Please go to http://www.yahoogroups.com
- login, - choose group to modify, - change to unsubscribe,
web only, digest, or single post mode
By email: send a email from your email address receiving this
post to web-design-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment