Wednesday, July 24, 2013

[web-design] pricing

 

I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this question so I apologize in advance if it is not, I have recently obtained my first client. She currently has a webpage but has asked me to redo the page - ie. colors, fonts, etc -- We are about to get started and she asked what my fees were to do the job and then going forward to make any changes in the future -- One thing i am considering is that if she is pleased with the work, I would ask her for referrals, I would even be willing to reduce the price for her for that, she is a friend of a friend and i am very appreciative of the opportunity to help her. Any idea on what a good price for changes in the future or how to structure that? I was thinking of just charging per request to change. All feedback is greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance -- Mike

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
---------------------------------------------------------------
web-design@yahoogroups.com is sponsored, owned, and founded by Technogypsie Designs (formerly Wandering Leaf Designs)
~etching your presence on the web  
leafworks@yahoo.com  

To unsubscribe or change your settings:
Please go to http://www.yahoogroups.com
- login, - choose group to modify, - change to unsubscribe,
web only, digest, or single post mode
By email: send a email from your email address receiving this
post to web-design-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment