Saturday, July 27, 2013

[web-design] help with my site

 

my site so far
hi.
okay.
thanks for david laccso for his hlep with this project.
editing the images for me.
and helping me out with the layout.
so.
okay, have uploaded the new files to the server.
okay.
can some one take a look and let me know if it looksk good.
if it looks good.
then i need a programmer to just take a look at my php code.
then just to double check that i have got it correct.
so is experienced in php, and my sql.
if so.
then please contact me off list.
for one on one help.
then any pointers, of errors.
not to do it for me.
have done it my self.
but just to double check.
okay.
two questions i do have.
1. do i need at least one record in the three tables? in my sql, php my
admin.
2. to update the contact and events form, at least one record in the
database, which is empty.
3. do i need a form, if the user forgets their password and needs to
reset, or a form, then scripts to change the password.
thanks.
would like your expert help.
marvin.
ps: i will paste the url below.

http://marvinhunkin.bmtafeweb.com/index.html

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
---------------------------------------------------------------
web-design@yahoogroups.com is sponsored, owned, and founded by Technogypsie Designs (formerly Wandering Leaf Designs)
~etching your presence on the web  
leafworks@yahoo.com  

To unsubscribe or change your settings:
Please go to http://www.yahoogroups.com
- login, - choose group to modify, - change to unsubscribe,
web only, digest, or single post mode
By email: send a email from your email address receiving this
post to web-design-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment