Tuesday, July 23, 2013

[Finding_Designs] Sleeping fairies designs from a while back

 

Hi
Some time ago I bought some sleeping fairies to put on a
pillow case only to discover that my hoop wasn't big enough.
Now I have a machine that would sew them out if I could find
the designs. It has been a few short years. Anyone know where
I might have gotten them or could buy some now?
Thanks so much, they are beautiful.
Monica

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Important List Addresses:

Post message: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  Finding_Designs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:  Finding_Designs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:  Finding_Designs-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment