Friday, June 28, 2013

[web-design] testing my application

 

ihi.
wondering, if any one is sighted.
could test my application.
look through all my code, to make sure it is correct.
if not, then suggest code snippets.
and also if the logos are correct.
if correct, fine, if not, then point out to me what logos would look good.
also if the css looks good.
using html 5, and css 3.0.
maybe some one could e-mail me off list who has the time, so i can get
it right, before handing it up, as a part of my major project for my course.
double checking.
not doing it for me.
so if any one is interested.
using xampp, php my admin, my sql, and php to code and vallidate.
also.
do i need a dialog box to ask if the user wants to delete the current
record in the forms.
i will then upload a zip file to send space and you can look at it.
so.
if you need to take a while to look at it.
fine.
marvin.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
---------------------------------------------------------------
web-design@yahoogroups.com is sponsored, owned, and founded by Technogypsie Designs (formerly Wandering Leaf Designs)
~etching your presence on the web  
leafworks@yahoo.com  

To unsubscribe or change your settings:
Please go to http://www.yahoogroups.com
- login, - choose group to modify, - change to unsubscribe,
web only, digest, or single post mode
By email: send a email from your email address receiving this
post to web-design-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment