Thursday, January 31, 2013

[Finding_Designs] Re: Celtic Font

 

In my email digest to the right is a box-Visit your group, click on that and it takes you to the group page. At the top it will say messages and photos-if you click on photos it will take you right to the 2 pics you downloaded. All of the groups I belong to don't let us post pics in the digest-guess it takes up too much space. Glad you asked so I could figure it out b4 I posted my request. Thank you, Have nice day! Jackie in OK

--- In Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia D" wrote:
>
> Since I am very new at this yahoo group, I don't understand why the pictures I uploaded of the font in question was removed. How does anyone know what I am talking about without the pictures?????
>
> --- In Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia D" wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know where I might buy this font?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Important List Addresses:

Post message: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  Finding_Designs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:  Finding_Designs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:  Finding_Designs-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment