Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Re: [web-design] Advise me on my portfolio site

 

Hello Jith,
 
I like your site, I thought it was exciting and a great layout.
 
Regards,
Garry.

>________________________________
> From: Jith <jith_k@yahoo.com>
>To: web-design <web-design@yahoogroups.com>
>Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 8:55 AM
>Subject: [web-design] Advise me on my portfolio site
>
>
>

>
>Hello friends, 
>
>Hope all of you are doing great. 
>
>This is to update you that, I have just revamped my portfolio site, and I would really like to know your comments on my new design. Please have a look into the same at following url. 
>
>http://www.creativeleaves.com/
>
>Please post your comments, whether it is praise, criticism, a suggestion, a question, or just a hello go ahead and send it!
>
>Looking forward to hear from you. 
>
>Thanks & regards,
>Jith
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
---------------------------------------------------------------
web-design@yahoogroups.com is sponsored, owned, and founded by Technogypsie Designs (formerly Wandering Leaf Designs)
~etching your presence on the web  
leafworks@yahoo.com  

To unsubscribe or change your settings:
Please go to http://www.yahoogroups.com
- login, - choose group to modify, - change to unsubscribe,
web only, digest, or single post mode
By email: send a email from your email address receiving this
post to web-design-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment