Monday, April 30, 2012

RE: [HatchedDesignForum] SPAM on the List

 

Well done on the smoking issue. Just think of you PC fan as your lungs. It
will work faster cause it's doesn't have to filter the smoky air. I've given
up for 21 years now and I hate the smell of smoke. You can smell it a mile
away and that's no joke. Keep it up. Not sure if this is the right way to
reply if not please help. Pat needs all the best wishes as it's a very hard
thing to do. I was fortunate. I found it a lot easier that I thought it
would be. I had 2 choices at the time. Either my 3 month old son came to my
funeral or I would live to see his 21st. Well my son turns 21 on the 16th
May this year and I will encourage anyone who is trying to quit. So keep
strong Pat and scream when it gets a bit tough take some deep breaths a cup
or two of what ever and pick up from their.

Regards

Cherrie

From: HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sewamused@aol.com
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 9:20 PM
To: HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [HatchedDesignForum] SPAM on the List

Hi ladies! I know it's been a while since you've heard from me but it's
been a little crazy for me. But just to check in real quick (no comments
please) but tomorrow is the end of Week 6 of me quitting smoking. Of course
I've had to keep away from the computer because I still reach for that pack
of smokes when I'm on the computer.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
WWW.HATCHEDEMBFUN.COM  The new site for redwork/colorwork designs!

SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to:  allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS:   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/

Click here to go to the main page:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/

List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue

List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts -  http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment