Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Re: [HatchedDesignForum] Re: Tis the season entries

 

Hi Barbara,
Please don't let inexperience be a roadblock for you. Santi likes to know
that her designs are being used. Let the challenges be a road to practice
and experience. We all started somewhere. Many of us enter time and again,
and we never win, but we do it for the fun, for the challenge of trying
something we haven't done before, or doing something we've always wanted to
do but just never did.
Everyone who tries is a winner because Santi rewards us for our efforts of
trying and using the designs. The challenges are a motivation to get us
moving. LOL Next time, jump on in and join us in having fun! I'm looking
forward to seeing your entry. :-)
Another Barbara (Grammy Lu) in MA

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Barbara Eckhardt <sew42much@yahoo.com>wrote:

> **
>
>
> All these entries are so fabulous that I am glad I didn't enter.
>
> Why? 1. cuz I am too new
> 2. I need practice big time
> 3. Right now is my busy time & I need the money so I have to work as I am
> not retired yet.
>
> Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy viewing your creations. It
> gives me something to work toward.
> Thank you and smiles
> Barbara
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
WWW.HATCHEDEMBFUN.COM  The new site for redwork/colorwork designs!

SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to:  allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS:   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/

Click here to go to the main page:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/

List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue

List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts -  http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment