Thursday, September 29, 2011

RE: [Finding_Designs] Re: ISO Lord's Supper embroidery design.........

 

Thank you Murphy. I haven't seen any of your designs for a long time. Must
be because I had to cut back on some of my embroidery sites........was
always checking my e-mails and not sewing.

I decided to use another design that I had.

Thank you so much for the offer as I would have had to have it split.

Z

From: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Marian Ecker
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:25 PM
To: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Finding_Designs] Re: ISO Lord's Supper embroidery design.........

Howdy - the one at the Embroidery Library site is certainly a masterpiece
:-) But it is too large for most hoops and must be split to stitch it out.
Contact me privately if you are interested in getting my split of this
design. Not everyone likes to rehoop, but that is a beautiful design and
worth the effort.

Happy stitching!

Marian Ecker (Murphy) murphysdesigns@pop.bizland.com
<mailto:murphysdesigns%40pop.bizland.com>
http://www.murphysdesigns.com - NEW Tatting DVD
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MurphysDesignsNews/join

Posted by: "Zeta and Sonny" zetasonny@frontier.com
<mailto:zetasonny%40frontier.com> zzmoore2002
Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:40 pm (PDT)

Thank you Kat. I found myself looking at all of the projects too.

Great site.

Z

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Important List Addresses:

Post message: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  Finding_Designs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:  Finding_Designs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:  Finding_Designs-owner@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment