Thursday, June 30, 2011

RE: [Finding_Designs] Re: Message from "Mom" VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

 

Please don't panic already and understand I haven't made up my mind to close
the list already LOL

I can say one good thing has already come out of it, I usually have a TON of
emails that I have to moderate and delete (I have no moderator, it is just
little ole me) and I haven't had anyone try to post an ad today since I
posted this!

Heidi

-----Original Message-----
From: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sewingbysherry
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 10:00 AM
To: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Finding_Designs] Re: Message from "Mom" VERY IMPORTANT
ANNOUNCEMENT

I am so sorry to see this list go.  I have been here for a while now and try
my best to help when I can but most of the time when someone post a place it
is where I go and find things also.  I have been embroidering for quite some
time now and love to see new places but don't have much time to search that
I use to.  I love to have a place where I can go to find something that I
have but because I have sometimers.... (Sometimes I remember but more than
likely I don't) I am always trying to remember if I saw it or if I have
it...
Hope to see you stay.

Sherry Poole
sewingbysherry@bellsouth.net
www.sewingbysherry.webs.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Important List Addresses:

Post message: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  Finding_Designs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:  Finding_Designs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:  Finding_Designs-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment