Thursday, June 30, 2011

Re: [Finding_Designs] Re: Message from "Mom" VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

 

I am so sorry to see this list go.  I have been here for a while now and try my best to help when I can but most of the time when someone post a place it is where I go and find things also.  I have been embroidering for quite some time now and love to see new places but don't have much time to search that I use to.  I love to have a place where I can go to find something that I have but because I have sometimers.... (Sometimes I remember but more than likely I don't) I am always trying to remember if I saw it or if I have it...
Hope to see you stay.

Sherry Poole
sewingbysherry@bellsouth.net
www.sewingbysherry.webs.com

> Sadly, I've had to put a LOT of people on moderation because people can't
> seem, or they don't care, to read the guideline that are posted often, that
> I  have asked that the only day that ads are allowed are on Mondays.
>

>
> I'm also VERY sad that this list that use to have such a huge following and
> now has lost so many members because it used to be SO helpful in helping
> people find designs they have lost, or designs they need for that special
> project and now they leave saying it is nothing but an advertising list.
>

>
> So, for my very important announce.
>

>
> Effective June 29, 2011 through October 1, 2011
>

>
> If I don't start seeing more traffic on this list, OTHER than ad's I'm
> afraid this list will be shut down.  I hate to do it but I do this as a
> courtesy for all of the machine embroiderer out there, I haven't owned a
> machine in years.  I have health issues.  I have a number of stores and
> other sites and lists that refer people to this list so this won't be turned
> over to someone else.
>

>
> Heidi
>

>
> Finding_Designs Embroidery List
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Important List Addresses:

Post message: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  Finding_Designs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:  Finding_Designs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:  Finding_Designs-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment