Thursday, June 30, 2011

[Finding_Designs] Re: Message from "Mom" VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

 

I was so sorry to read this announcement. Finding Designs was one of the first groups I joined when I started embroidery. Nowadays it does seem that there are a plethora of groups and multiple cross-postings of multiple ads for the same designs so I can understand your frustration. I like to think that I've been of help to others on this list when I could, but I live over here in Japan and we have been having a bit of a hard go of it these last several months. Between that and some family health issues I haven't been able to be very active with any of my embroidery friends recently. It may be several more months before things settle down enough for me to get back to embroidering and I shall be very sorry if this list is gone before I can return. So at least let me take a moment while I can to say thank you for the many wonderful years. I hope there will be a chance for more, but if not, I appreciate what there was.

Regards,
Cindy in Japan

--- In Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com, Heidi Halliburton <hlhalliburton@...> wrote:
>
> Sadly, I've had to put a LOT of people on moderation because people can't
> seem, or they don't care, to read the guideline that are posted often, that
> I have asked that the only day that ads are allowed are on Mondays.
>
>
>
> I'm also VERY sad that this list that use to have such a huge following and
> now has lost so many members because it used to be SO helpful in helping
> people find designs they have lost, or designs they need for that special
> project and now they leave saying it is nothing but an advertising list.
>
>
>
> So, for my very important announce.
>
>
>
> Effective June 29, 2011 through October 1, 2011
>
>
>
> If I don't start seeing more traffic on this list, OTHER than ad's I'm
> afraid this list will be shut down. I hate to do it but I do this as a
> courtesy for all of the machine embroiderer out there, I haven't owned a
> machine in years. I have health issues. I have a number of stores and
> other sites and lists that refer people to this list so this won't be turned
> over to someone else.
>
>
>
> Heidi
>
>
>
> Finding_Designs Embroidery List
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Important List Addresses:

Post message: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  Finding_Designs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:  Finding_Designs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:  Finding_Designs-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment