Tuesday, May 22, 2012

RE: [web-design] Center aligning input boxes

 



Centering any element properly requires a width be set that is less than
100% and use of a proper document type. An inline element should be set to
display as block. What coding will work for you depends on the HTML/CSS
being used and I would need a link to the page with the problem.

Ron




-------Original Message-------

From: Joni Mueller
Date: 5/21/2012 8:37:00 PM
To: web-design@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [web-design] Center aligning input boxes


Depends on the CSS/HTML you are using. I have used inline block definition
lists with great success on forms.

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
http://www.pixelita.com
________________________________________
From: web-design@yahoogroups.com [web-design@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
paulc8481 [paulc8481@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:01 PM
To: web-design@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [web-design] Center aligning input boxes

I have created three input boxes and a submit box that I would like to
center on my web page but they do not align correctly. How can I get them to
center align correctly?

Thanks

Paul

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
---------------------------------------------------------------
web-design@yahoogroups.com is sponsored, owned, and founded by Technogypsie Designs (formerly Wandering Leaf Designs)
~etching your presence on the web  
leafworks@yahoo.com  

To unsubscribe or change your settings:
Please go to http://www.yahoogroups.com
- login, - choose group to modify, - change to unsubscribe,
web only, digest, or single post mode
By email: send a email from your email address receiving this
post to web-design-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment