Tuesday, May 22, 2012

[HatchedDesignForum] Re: Ice Cream cone Quilt

 

Oh Geri, I love your Ice cream cone quilt! It is adorable and oh so cheerful for everyone, not just children. That orange on the boarder really sets it off. You do need to make one for yourself too! Thanks so much for sharing!

Blessings,
Bobbi in Spanaway

--- In HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com, Geraldine DeBoer <gerideboer@...> wrote:
>
> Dear Betsi,
>
> You know how much I love your Ice cream cone set. I also love this pinwheel
> block. The combination just makes a wonderful, wonderful quilt.
>
> I make about 10 quilts a year for children who live in a group home. Most
> have been abused. Imagine the happiness this quilt is going to bring into
> their life. I am so excited about it that I may have to make one for myself.
>
>
> I post a couple of pictures in the Ice cream cone album. Thank you so much
> for making these wonderful designs.
>
> Geri in Anchorage

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
WWW.HATCHEDEMBFUN.COM  The new site for redwork/colorwork designs!

SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to:  allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS:   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/

Click here to go to the main page:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/

List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue

List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts -  http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment