Hello, if you go to the Hatched web-site ( not the group ) and first you have to sign in with your email and pass word. When you do the next page that comes up shows your personal information eg name and address, Now if you scroll down a bit you will see ..right in the middle of the page a message that says click here to download freebie. when you click on that you will have a download box which will download your alphabet letters.
Hope this helps
Karen M
----- Original Message -----
From: Geok Hoon Lee
To: HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [HatchedDesignForum] FREE ALPHABET - MODERATOR NOTE
Dear Martha,
I do not know how to download too, I only download in Hatched Design Forum Yahoo Group, when I bought the design from Hatched in Africa or All Sort of Embroidery I ask my Good friend she is Hairdress to help me buy, because she have Pay Pal , so I cannot download too, only from the group, Please help me too, I have email through my hubby one & my once too. Thanks for reading my letter.
Your's Sincerely,
Geok Hoon
________________________________
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (1) |
SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to: allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/
Click here to go to the main page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/
List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue
List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com
Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts - http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment