Saturday, October 27, 2012

Re: [HatchedDesignForum] FREE ALPHABET - MODERATOR NOTE

 

Thank you very much Martha for your help. I managed to get almost caught up. Still have tommorrow. 
Getting a little nervous waiting to see where Sandy is going to come accross us here in NJ  the damage and how long we will be without power.
 Patricia
 
 
 
.

________________________________
From: "sewingmom232@aol.com" <sewingmom232@aol.com>
To: HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: [HatchedDesignForum] FREE ALPHABET - MODERATOR NOTE

 
please check the files section of this list for the first 6 letters.
Martha

In a message dated 10/27/2012 3:16:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mailto:pmiterko2000%40yahoo.com writes:

Hi Martha
I missed letters a-f as I had a cataract surgery. Today is first day I can
see compouter screen and trying to catch up with past 10 days. The
alphabet is beautiful. Is the anyway I can purchase the letters I missed?
Thank you
Patricia

________________________________
From: "mailto:_sewingmom232%40aol.com_ (mailto:mailto:sewingmom232%40aol.com) "
<mailto:_sewingmom232%40aol.com_ (mailto:mailto:sewingmom232%40aol.com) >
To: mailto:_HatchedDesignForum%40yahoogroups.com_
(mailto:mailto:HatchedDesignForum%40yahoogroups.com)
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [HatchedDesignForum] FREE ALPHABET - MODERATOR NOTE

you need to go to the Hatched web site and log in, and go to your profile
page and the link to download the free alphabet letters is at the bottom
of
the page. You do not need pay pal to download the free alphabet.

Martha

In a message dated 10/26/2012 5:43:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mailto:hoonlee1943%40yahoo.com.au writes:

Dear Martha,
I do not know how to download too, I only download in Hatched Design Forum
Yahoo Group, when I bought the design from Hatched in Africa or All Sort
of Embroidery I ask my Good friend she is Hairdress to help me buy,
because
she have Pay Pal , so I cannot download too, only from the group, Please
help me too, I have email through my hubby one & my once too. Thanks for
reading my letter.
Your's Sincerely,
Geok Hoon

________________________________
From: "mailto:_sewingmom232%40aol.com_
(mailto:mailto:sewingmom232%40aol.com) "
<mailto:_sewingmom232%40aol.com_ (mailto:mailto:sewingmom232%40aol.com) >
To: mailto:_HatchedDesignForum%40yahoogroups.com_
(mailto:mailto:HatchedDesignForum%40yahoogroups.com)
Sent: Saturday, 27 October 2012 4:02 AM
Subject: [HatchedDesignForum] FREE ALPHABET - MODERATOR NOTE

Ladies, please download the alphabet files and unzip them to see what
letters you are getting as they are putting up new letters every week and
Santi has announced that you will miss out if you do not go to the web
site and
download.

With the problems earlier this week, please go back and check Santi's
message about what letters they are including this week.

Martha

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
WWW.HATCHEDEMBFUN.COM  The new site for redwork/colorwork designs!

SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to:  allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS:   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/

Click here to go to the main page:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/

List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue

List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts -  http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment