Friday, October 26, 2012

[HatchedDesignForum] ] Re: Hatched in Virginia 2013 (apology for Venitta)

 

Sorry, Venitta, but apparently my iPad didn't recognize your name and filled in what it thought it should be. LOL.
You should see some of the way it changes my Dutch messages. At first I thought I mistyped, but then I noticed what it was doing. But once I have gotten it to accept a word, the next time it doesn't change the spelling.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 26, 2012, at 12:20 PM, "Erica" <ericasonja@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>
> --- In HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com, "quiltinva20002000" <vmccall@...> wrote:
>>
>> Good day everyone,
>>
>> Yes, Phyllis in PA and Rebecca in VA - we will have a HatchedinVirginia event in 2013. Cara and I are communicating, it may be another month or so before the details are firm but Santi has made time on her 2013 travel schedule for Virginia and it will be at the end of her trip because she departs from a DC area airport
>>
>> I am trying to work on a quilt for ME with the Shewshew ladies and then there are the new designs - oh my!!!! I spoiled my mom with seasonal table runners from Hatched Designs (she's in a senior apartment and loves to "show off" her embroidered stuff). Now, she wants NEW holiday stuff - I better get busy!
>>
>> Enjoy the new designs and yes, Baxter is too cute!!!! I have to stitch one of the owls in Erica's gold and metallic style and frame it just because it is so beautiful and elegant.
>>
>> Take care everyone especially those of us in the path of Hurricane Sandy - I'm getting ready today!
>>
>> Venitta
>
> Benita, I wish I had been the one to embroider Flume in the metallic threads, but alas, it wasn't me. I just showed him at every show, for I had fallen in love with him. LOL.
>
> Hope you are doing well.
Erica

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
WWW.HATCHEDEMBFUN.COM  The new site for redwork/colorwork designs!

SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to:  allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS:   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/

Click here to go to the main page:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/

List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue

List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts -  http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment