Monday, October 29, 2012

[Finding_Designs] AD: Cute vs Spooky

 

When it comes to past Halloween memories, I can't decide which I enjoyed
more the "Spooky" stuff that made my ears go cold and my spine tingle or the
cute "safe" decor. I guess it all went with age. I started off with the cute
but as I got older I slowly became a fan of the spine tingling. Well these
days I feel that Halloween is more fun for the little ones out there. I have
saved all the "Safe" Cute designs for last this year. We have a Little Mouse
who loves Halloween. I put some Mylar elements in the designs to make them
Awesome.
http://tinyurl.com/GBG-LILMouseHween

Also there is a Sparkly Mylar 5 eyed "not scary" monster that looks like she
wants to cover you with kisses. (which the thought of kisses is scary to a
few little boys I know. Lol)
http://www.goodiesbygail.com/Design-Singles/Mylar/5-Eyed-Monster

However you celebrate, have a safe but fun night!

Have a Fabulous Day!
Sincerely,
Gail
We now have 207 hilarious TP Designs.
www.goodiesbygail.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Important List Addresses:

Post message: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  Finding_Designs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:  Finding_Designs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:  Finding_Designs-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment