Santi I do not understand why it would not work on any machine that the foot would fit. Why should the format have anything to do with it?
I do think you need a design that is specifically designed for couching or you would have a mess... and that is your expertise. But the format itself should have nothing to do with use of a foot.
Am I missing something? (I do , yes, I do!)
Trudi
From: Santi
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 4:54 PM
To: HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [HatchedDesignForum] Santi help needed with yarn couching
Trudi I have all this..the whole kit but I was told it could work on the
Brother machines and that is what I need to know..
I have worked it just great on my bernina 830..
But if i do not get it to work in PES I will still release the designs..It
is for our annual Fun day event on FRiday and Saturday..
And then we are also having a special Fun day event for our American
visitors in August so that they can experience it and we can take the
concept to the USA hopefully..
Santi
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to: allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/
Click here to go to the main page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/
List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue
List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com
Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts - http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment