#2022 Summer Ice-Creams Applique
Here is the number for you Sheryl. Thank you for your kind comments. I
agree completely this is a great quilt for kids. It is hard not to smile
when you look at it. I made another one if you want to see it. It is in
the Yummy cupcake folder. It is my granddaughters and she loves it so much.
Enjoy making this quilt Please post a photo.
Geri in anchorage
Geri, I'll echo everyone's sentiments: love the quilt! ItIS bright and
cheery and will make anyone happy.
I'm also going to show my ignorance: which set did you use? I couldn't find
one from the set names. I'm part of an online quilting group where 100% of
the quilts we make go to different charities; most of the quilts going to
kids. This would be great to make for some kid ;o) Thanks for the idea.
sheryl
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to: allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/
Click here to go to the main page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/
List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue
List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com
Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts - http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment