Shirley, Thanks so much for the infotmation. As Always,Jan
________________________________
From: sewroz <roz34@mchsi.com>
To: HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 8:59 AM
Subject: [HatchedDesignForum] Re: Cinnamon Serenade
Hi Jan,
I know this is confusing and hopefully I can help clear this up. The quilt I created, named Cinnamon Serenade, is from Santi's Apricot Blush collection. I edited the designs in my 4D software and created the blocks. I wrote a workbook which I sell on my web site at www.threadartist.wordpress.com If you own 4D or 5D you can follow along and create the same blocks.
The pdf files that are included with the Apricot Blush designs are files for Santi's Apricot Blush quilt.
The pix of blocks that were recently posted are from Anita James. She took my directions and went a step further by adding quilting and decorative stitches to make her quilt.
I hope this makes things a little more clear.
Shirley
--- In HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com, "Janet" <sosweetie1953@...> wrote:
>
> Last night I went to Hatched In Africa web site and found Apricot Blush Designs. They want $160.00 for all designs and a Pdf file. My question is: Is it the same pdf as Shirley's or is hers strictly for 4D & 5D? Thanks. As Always, Jan
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to: allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/
Click here to go to the main page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/
List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue
List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com
Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts - http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment