I made one of the flowers to go on my Easter jacket but put Texture Magic in
between the two layers of organza. I have uploaded two pictures in the
Flowers in Organza folder. After embroidery and trimming, I put them on a
piece of cutaway using the first color as a placement stitch of the center;
then embroidered the center to hold the petals. After trimming the cutaway,
I glued a pin clasp to the back so I could remove the flower when washing
the garment. After it was finished, I hovered my steam iron over the flower
and it crinkled beautifully. Just thought someone else might like to try
it.
Doris
SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to: allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/
Click here to go to the main page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/
List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue
List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com
Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts - http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment