Howdy - NEW DESIGNS
http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_88.htm
TATTING ROUNDS
These are all done in the hoop. I call them rounds but you probably will call them doilies. They are available in 3 sizes - for the 4 inch, 5x7 inch (130x180 mm) and 6x10 inch (150x240 or 160x260 mm) hoops. They coordinate with the Tatting 87 designs. I have them done with a finished edge and without. It is sort of like applique. I cover all the details in the instructions. For those who really like to be shown how to do the procedures, I have a video for sale on my site that will show you how to work with my designs. One of the rounds has a beautiful cross stitch center. This is for the 6x10 inch (150x240 or 160x260 mm) hoops. Plus they include wing needle entredeux stitching in the center! You don't have to use a wing needle if you can't or don't want to. Some of these can be stitched onto Mulberry paper too. I have the link to the place I get mine right on the page on my site.
These will be on SALE for a limited time. All designs are sent as email attachments.
TATTING DVD
I also have a Tatting video for sale to teach you how to use my tatting designs if you are a bit apprehensive to try my designs.
http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_dvd.htm
REMINDERS
http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_87.htm
CONTINUOUS TATTING EDGES ~AND~ TATTED HANKY!
These designs are so sweet and delicate! You can stitch them to be as long as you want since they are continuous. You can easily stitch them directly onto your fabric or you can stitch them to add inside a seam - I have them done both ways available for all hoop sizes. They will work great for children's items, doll clothes or anywhere you want a small tatting edge. PLUS I have a tatted hanky! This is for the 8x8 inch hoops. The hanky is done completely in the hoop. It includes a lovely cross stitch for the corner. You can add your own initial (not included) as I did on mine. All designs have included instructions so you can stitch them out just like I did. They look like they should be hard to do but they aren't. On SALE for a short time. All designs are sent as email attachment.
http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_86.htm
SMALL earrings! These are just over an inch tall. I get requests for smaller earrings and here they are. They stitch up so quickly - a set of them takes only 4 minutes! I have them done 6 ways -
Single color, 2 colors, single Mylar, 2 color Mylar, single Crystal and 2 color Crystal. All of them are easy and fast to do! Just in time to make up for your New Year's celebrations. You can make them to match your outfit. With all the many sports events coming up, you can stitch them out to match your favorite's team colors. On SALE for a short time. All designs are sent as email attachments.
"'LITTLE SISTER" TATTED ANGELS
http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_85.htm
EASY! These are completely free-standing tatting. They are so cute! Each of them are only 2-3/4 inches tall. They are the "little sister" to the Tatting 83 designs. I think you can see the family resemblance. Since they are smaller, they will stitch out a little faster. All designs are sent as email attachments.
http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_84.htm
TATTED ANGELS
http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_83.htm
I am very proud of my tatting angel designs - I designed this one myself. I have them done 5 ways - all are completely free-standing tatting. One has crystals, 2 have Mylar and 2 are done "plain". One doesn't have a halo - a naughty angel??? She looks too sweet to me to be naughty. These are so easy to stitch. Use 2 layers of wash-away stabilizer like Vilene, rinse and dry. That is pretty much all there is to them. I cover everything in the included instructions. These can be used all year 'round for anyone who needs a special angel in their life.
Happy stitching!
Marian Ecker (Murphy) murphysdesigns@pop.bizland.com
http://www.murphysdesigns.com - NEW Tatting DVD
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MurphysDesignsNews/join
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Post message: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: Finding_Designs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: Finding_Designs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: Finding_Designs-owner@yahoogroups.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment