Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Re: [HatchedDesignForum] Need Help

 

Shirley is a member here. I THINK this will work. Go to the Yahoo Group messages and type Shirley Rosenbrock in the Search function. When this comes up, open up one of the messges. Over to the right you will see her user name and underneath "Send Email". Click on this and you can send an email to her privately.

Hope this helps.

Sue in Belton, TX
My Projects: http://picasaweb.google.com/txsueh

----- Original Message -----
From: Ruth I just purchased shirley rosenbrock directions for cinnamon serenade and had some questions to ask, but I can't find an email address for her. I have exhausted my leads. Does someone know how to reach her?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
WWW.HATCHEDEMBFUN.COM  The new site for redwork/colorwork designs!

SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to:  allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS:   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/

Click here to go to the main page:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/

List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue

List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts -  http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment