Friday, October 7, 2011

[HatchedDesignForum] Re: O/T I'm reporting back in

 

I am sorry to hear about your house fire know that I share your feelings because we lost our house to fire on Aug. 18th. Take care of your self and try not to run your self ragged because you are going to be needing that energy on down the line. I was so worried about every thing that I came down with shingles which my doctor said was due to nerves. I will say a pray for you and your family.
Pat Croft

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
WWW.HATCHEDEMBFUN.COM  The new site for redwork/colorwork designs!

SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to:  allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS:   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/

Click here to go to the main page:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/

List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue

List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts -  http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment