Thursday, October 6, 2011

[HatchedDesignForum] Re: O/T I'm reporting back in

 

Ewalda,
So glad that you, your DH and kitties are safe. So sorry for the loss of your house and its contents. You've been in our prayers and will continue to be.
Janet

--- In HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com, "kittysew38" <kittysew1143@...> wrote:
>
> Just wanted all to know I and DH plus two of our three kitties are ok and staying with our DS, close to where our home burned down. First day I haven't been running all day doing the necessary items.
>
> Won't write much since it's off topic, but I'm so grateful for the kind cards I've received.
>
> Did lose all my HIA/AS's designs, and all my machines, but replacing house is first, then the rest will follow.
>
> Thanks again all, Ewalda
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
WWW.HATCHEDEMBFUN.COM  The new site for redwork/colorwork designs!

SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to:  allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS:   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/

Click here to go to the main page:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/

List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue

List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts -  http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment