Hi Janet,
Thank you for the warm welcome and suggesting the contest. It is very nice to know when your new there are fine people to coddle me around, I appreciate that....
I took a peek & I know I won't be able to join in this year. My contest this yr. is being able to get my business seasonal rush out along with my children's emb. requests in time for christmas.
But be assured I will be watching all of your creative minds on this forum.
Helpful hints always welcome.
Smiles
Barbara
--- In HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com, "Janet E." <sitnsew@...> wrote: Welcome to this great group Barbara. Be sure to check out the files section as we have a Christmas contest going on right now.
Janet E.
SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to: allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/
Click here to go to the main page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/
List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue
List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com
Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts - http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment