Monday, October 3, 2011

[Finding_Designs] AD - Square Snow Crystals Tatting @ Murphy's Designs

 

Howdy -

NEW DESIGNS

SQUARE SNOW CRYSTALS

http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_74.htm

The first Snow Crystals were so popular that I decided to make the square version of them. These are squares. But if you turn them 45 degrees, they are a diamond shape. These are done 8 ways - some of them are done with Mylar, some are done with crystals and some are done with a combination of mylar and crystals. I also have them "plain" for those who like them that way. I have each of those with less picots around the outside edges and with more picots too. As always, they are on introductory SALE pricing - for a short time.

All designs are sent as email attachments.

REMINDERS

LARGER DOILIES WITH FABRIC & TATTING

http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_73.htm

As you probably already know, I LOVE hummingbirds. These designs are larger doilies with fabric in the middle and free-standing tatting edges plus some of them have hummingbirds! I have them done a couple of different ways. There is one that has the tatting edges and a single round of wing needle entredeux on the fabric. Of course, you can stitch that without a wing needle if you prefer. Or you can just leave it off like I did with the one that has the dark blue fabric and white tatting edges. I also have them done with a cross stitch hummingbird and a different entredeux embellishment. I even have the hummingbirds as separate designs. These designs come in 2 sizes - some for the 8x8 inch hoops and some for the 140x200mm hoops. The smaller size fits easily in a 150x240/160x260 mm or 6x10 inch size of hoop. As always, I have them on special introductory SALE pricing too!

All designs are sent as email attachments.

SNOW CRYSTALS

These designs are 3 inches across so everyone can do them. I have them done 8 different ways! I have them so that they are free standing tatting - they look just like you did them with a shuttle by hand! I also have them with Mylar and with hot fix crystals. I even have them with both the crystals and the Mylar. I have each of those with less picots around the outside edges and with more picots too.

http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_72.htm



As always, I have them on introductory SALE pricing - but only for a while.

All designs are sent as email attachments.

LARGER FREE-STANDING ROUNDS

These designs are bigger - and very easy for you to stitch! They are completely free standing and NO jump stitches.

http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_71.htm

These coordinate with the last 2 sets of tatting designs. To make tatting larger, you can use more "rounds" of the stitches and that is what I have done with these.

I have them done in 2 sizes. The largest ones are for the 8x8 inch (200x200 mm) hoop size. One is a single color. The other is 4 colors. I also have them for the 140x200 mm hoops (for the Janome machines) and the 6x10 inch (150x240 or 160x260 mm) hoops. One is a single color and the other is 3 colors. Be sure to ask if you are not sure if they will fit in your hoop size.
==============

http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_70.htm

=============
http://www.murphysdesigns.com/tatting_69.htm

Happy stitching!

Marian Ecker (Murphy) murphysdesigns@pop.bizland.com
http://www.murphysdesigns.com - NEW Tatting DVD
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MurphysDesignsNews/join

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Important List Addresses:

Post message: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  Finding_Designs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:  Finding_Designs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:  Finding_Designs-owner@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment