Oh no! Ok. Yeah I found it on pianofiles. I hope they got it. Thanks.
--- In regispek@yahoogroups.com, "collaterlysisters" <collaterlysisters@...> wrote:
>
> I'm really sorry but we can't let you post copyrighted music. I think the OP managed to get hold of it anyway, if that's any consolation.
>
> --- In regispek@yahoogroups.com, "Riely" <rielyaustin@> wrote:
> >
> > I literally just posted a version. Hope it helps :)
> >
> > --- In regispek@yahoogroups.com, "Polly" <lucky_spiderr@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Could somebody please please please transcribe this song? I would be even happier if I could get my hands on the Far songbook. Does anyone know where I could find one? Other than Ebay because no one is listing them or Amazon same problem. I'd really like to own the book, but I would be happy with at least knowing how to play that song especially. Much thanks :)
> > >
> >
>
Sunday, September 25, 2011
[regispek] Re: Laughing with God?
__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment