Saturday, September 24, 2011

[regispek] Re: Laughing with God?

 

I would like to send thanks to you and to everyone who responded to my "laughing with God" question. Your info has all been very, very helpful. I had found "one more time with feeling" a couple places but none of the Tabs were perfect. With those and the one I found on here in the Far folder I was able to put it all together and sit down and play "one more time with feeling" last night perfectly. Thanks so much you guys are awesome. I've only been playing piano for 3 months and I am teaching myself so all your help is way more helpful than you even know. :)
--- In regispek@yahoogroups.com, "collaterlysisters" <collaterlysisters@...> wrote:
>
> Laughing With and a few other songs from Far are on musicnotes.com - have you been on there? There are a few on there that aren't transcriptions so be careful, but there's definitely a true copy of Laughing With.
>
> As for the rest, many of them were unreleased tracks that were transcribed long ago and are in the Far folder in the files section.
>
> Hope that helps!
>
> --- In regispek@yahoogroups.com, "Polly" <lucky_spiderr@> wrote:
> >
> > Could somebody please please please transcribe this song? I would be even happier if I could get my hands on the Far songbook. Does anyone know where I could find one? Other than Ebay because no one is listing them or Amazon same problem. I'd really like to own the book, but I would be happy with at least knowing how to play that song especially. Much thanks :)
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment