Sunday, September 25, 2011

Re: [HatchedDesignForum] Projects Talk

 

I have numerous projects to post but can not load my camera card in my lap top At least I can not find the port.

I am unpicking part of a gechko right now cuz I must have hit the one colour button o the bernina.

From: txsueh
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 10:05 AM
To: HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [HatchedDesignForum] Projects Talk

Oh, Gail, you reminded me of another project I want to do...using those metal measuring tapes. Thanks for the tip to look for them at the Dollar Stores....I would have gone to a large home warehouse and paid too much! LOL

Your black pants sound gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing your photo with that combination of designs.

Sue in Belton, TX
My Projects: http://picasaweb.google.com/txsueh

----- Original Message -----
From: Gail .....a new pair of nice black slacks the other day.
I am going to combine the Birds of Paradise and parts of the hummingbirds on
the sides of them. ...Also DH picked me up some of the metal dollar store measuring tapes and I want to
make some little purses using them as the top "closer" and the redwork Koi
on them to give as gifts.....

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
WWW.HATCHEDEMBFUN.COM  The new site for redwork/colorwork designs!

SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to:  allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS:   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/

Click here to go to the main page:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/

List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue

List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts -  http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment