Sue I finally bought myself a new pair of nice black slacks the other day.
I am going to combine the Birds of Paradise and parts of the hummingbirds on
the sides of them. I have had both designs for some time now. Also DH
picked me up some of the metal dollar store measuring tapes and I want to
make some little purses using them as the top "closer" and the redwork Koi
on them to give as gifts. So many projects and so little time it seems !
Must get busy on my 3 zipper purse and finish my Christmas Challenge
project.
hugs Gail in Arizona
http://www.picturetrails.com/aquilter
http://www.picturetrails.com/starquilter
----- Original Message -----
From: "txsueh" <halterjo@vvm.com>
To: "HatchedDesignForum" <HatchedDesignForum@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 8:43 AM
Subject: [HatchedDesignForum] Projects Talk
> We are just waaay too quiet lately! So let's talk projects using
> Hatched/Allsorts designs. After so many of us have seen Santi & Peter at
> trunks shows lately and seen real live samples of the designs.....what has
> inspired you? Did you see a design and immediately picture the perfect
> project for it? What project will you do next?
>
> My next project (once I get this current non-Hatched project finished!!)
> is to make the 3-zipper purse to carry this winter. I have the fabric
> picked out, my zippers purchased, the designs chosen and placement
> templates printed out, thread colors gathered together.....ready to get
> started! My pile of supplies is laid out for me to see each day and
> waiting for me.
>
> I have other projects in mind, too, and have spent several days using my
> embroidery software creating the layouts. Betsi's Antique Roses
> collections over on Allsorts Embroidery have been calling my name for a
> while now. And Santi's Hummingbirds keep buzzing in my ear.
>
> I'm loving the entry photos in our latest contest. Keep 'em coming!!
>
> Sue in Belton, TX
> My Projects: http://picasaweb.google.com/txsueh
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> WWW.HATCHEDEMBFUN.COM The new site for redwork/colorwork designs!
>
> SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to:
> allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email
> to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
> TO VIEW PHOTOS: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/
>
> Click here to go to the main page:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/
>
> List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat,
> Sue
>
> List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
> hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com
>
> Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
> All Sorts - http://www.allsortsembdesigns.comYahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to: allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/
Click here to go to the main page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/
List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elaine, Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue
List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com
Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts - http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment