Saturday, September 24, 2011

RE: [Finding_Designs] I Pad holder

 

There is one here: http://www.pegboardcrafts.com/Designs/ITH/InTheHoop.html
She has really nice designs!! Pam

From: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ruth Cook
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:20 PM
To: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Finding_Designs] I Pad holder

I think I saw one on embprojects.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Patt
To: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Finding_Designs%40yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:18 PM
Subject: [Finding_Designs] I Pad holder

I know I have seen an ITH I Pod Holder, but now that I need one, my old
brain has taken a siesta. I would like to make one this weekend. Hoping
there is a kind soul out there to help me get on the right track. Thank you
for any kindness you can show.
Patt Ridgley, Lawrenceville, Il
pattr51@yahoo.com <mailto:pattr51%40yahoo.com>

----------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1410 / Virus Database: 1520/3916 - Release Date: 09/24/11

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Important List Addresses:

Post message: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  Finding_Designs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:  Finding_Designs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:  Finding_Designs-owner@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment