Tuesday, July 9, 2013

[web-design] Fluid Web Design

 

I have been playing around with fluid web designs lately. I believe I almost have it down, but the one thing I can not figure out is how to get text to resize with a shift in window size. Can't seem to find a good tutorial on this; all I keep coming across is media queries, which I am trying to avoid, as as I almost positive there has to be a way to accomplish test re-sizing without queries. Thanks in advance.

Derron (goon70056@yahoo.com)
www.pricedrighttablets.com
www.topnotchautorepairhr.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
---------------------------------------------------------------
web-design@yahoogroups.com is sponsored, owned, and founded by Technogypsie Designs (formerly Wandering Leaf Designs)
~etching your presence on the web  
leafworks@yahoo.com  

To unsubscribe or change your settings:
Please go to http://www.yahoogroups.com
- login, - choose group to modify, - change to unsubscribe,
web only, digest, or single post mode
By email: send a email from your email address receiving this
post to web-design-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment