Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Re: [web-design] hosting question

 

I agree and I can hand code but I want to be able to do the job the best that I can with as little road bumps as possible. It's my understanding that if the files are given to me I can upload them on my Mac and open them in DW. At that point I should be good to go and I can then hand code when I encounter an issue

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2013, at 11:03, "Joni Mueller" <joni@jonimueller.com> wrote:

> Then this should be the impetus for you to not be "just the Dreamweaver guy," roll up your sleeves and learn to code by hand. I use TopStylePro for stylesheets and EditPlus for HTML/PHP/Perl. I tried to use Dreamweaver but just couldn't wrap my head around it and I don't do well with WYSIWYG editors anyway.
>
> I know, it's hard to keep up with all the technology and software out there, but pick a few and try to at least be good, if not outstanding, in your "handful," but learning to code by hand is something that was beaten into me by the wolverines at (and I am dating myself here, big time) alt.html.critique. :)
>
> Joni Mueller
> 713.703.2553
> www.pixelita.com
> Follow me on Twitter: @pixelitadesigns
> ________________________________________
> From: web-design@yahoogroups.com [web-design@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of michael spino [mikespino@hotmail.com]
> Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 3:37 PM
> To: web-design@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [web-design] hosting question
>
> Thanks my main concern is I use dreamweaver so if I was given access would I be at a disadvantage if he built the site using something else and me basically being a dreamweaver guy ???
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
---------------------------------------------------------------
web-design@yahoogroups.com is sponsored, owned, and founded by Technogypsie Designs (formerly Wandering Leaf Designs)
~etching your presence on the web  
leafworks@yahoo.com  

To unsubscribe or change your settings:
Please go to http://www.yahoogroups.com
- login, - choose group to modify, - change to unsubscribe,
web only, digest, or single post mode
By email: send a email from your email address receiving this
post to web-design-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment