Wednesday, July 10, 2013

[Finding_Designs] Rocking my Baby

 

Has anyone digitized this design? It used to be a printed design for hand
embroidery.

Its a picture of a mother and baby sitting in a rocking chair and it has
something about " dusting and ? can wait 'til tomorrow for babies grow up
I've learned to my sorrow, so settle down ? and just go to sleep, I'm
rocking my baby and babies don't keep." That's the jest of it, even if its
not word perfect

Thanks,Beulah

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Important List Addresses:

Post message: Finding_Designs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  Finding_Designs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:  Finding_Designs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:  Finding_Designs-owner@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment