Tuesday, June 11, 2013

[HatchedDesignForum] I've been hacked!!

 

As you may know (as many contacted me), this address was hacked last week. Not all my contacts received emails with my name, but many did. Most of know how to recognize hacked emails these days ,but in case you don't, never open anything that says it is from me without a subject and containing just a link.
>All of my computers have been completely swept/scanned/diagnosed and there are no viruses anywhere. So, unless you opened one of those links, you are okay. The Geek Squad went on my laptop and desktop on Friday and spent over 10 hours doing all the necessary diagnostics. Then I spent several hours changing all passwords.
>However, if you feel more comfortable using a different address, change my contact to staceypavone@sbcglobal.net. That address has had no problems.
>Some of the contacts on my list have been there for a long, long time and some are no longer active. If you want to be removed from my contact list for any reason, please just shoot me a message and I will take care of it for you right away.
>Sorry for the inconvenience.
>Best regards,

Stacey M. Pavone
(512)261-4492 home
(512)422-0506 cell
(512)261-4113 fax

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
WWW.HATCHEDEMBFUN.COM  The new site for redwork/colorwork designs!

SIGN UP FOR AllSorts List by sending an email to:  allsortsdesigns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

SIGN UP FOR the HIA Special Events List to see Event photos, send an email to HIASpecialEvents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
TO VIEW PHOTOS:   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HIASpecialEvents/

Click here to go to the main page:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HatchedDesignForum/

List MODERATORS: Alice,Cheryl,Elta Kay (EK), Erica , Martha, Pat, Sue

List MODERATORS: Please contact the moderators at:
hatcheddesignforum-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hatched in Africa - http://www.hatchedinafrica.com
All Sorts -  http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment